Please review our frequently asked questions for common issues.
A: Yes. We also provide you with detailed drawings to construct your shaft way. The only exception is our mezzanine lifts which come completely pre-assembled and do not require a shaft way.
2. Are the
cut-out dimensions on the website the interior finished drywall
3. Why doesn't the front wall get installed prior to installing the dumbwaiter?
A: For ease of installation
4. Does an installation manual come with the dumbwaiter?
A: Yes a detailed installation manual is included with each system.
5. What are the electrical requirements?
A: 110v 20 Amp dedicated circuit. A receptacle is required at the top of the shaft way about 12" down from the ceiling on the back wall.
6. I'm a general contractor; will I be able to install your dumbwaiter?
A: Yes we have had many first time installers that have had great success.
7. Do you have other styles of push buttons available?
A: Yes. Please contact us.
8. Why should I buy a standard dumbwaiter over a custom dumbwaiter?
A: The lead time is usually the biggest reason as standard dumbwaiters ship in 1-3 weeks while custom dumbwaiters ship in approximately 3 to 5 weeks.
9. What type of controls are used to move the dumbwaiter?
A: Push buttons are located at each floor to call or send the dumbwaiter.
10. What type of maintenance is involved?
A: All ball and roller bearings in the drive system are lubricated and sealed. The belts also do not require lubrication so for the most part the dumbwaiters are maintenance free